Drag Your Ass to The Woods Weekend
Free Sunday Night Camping!
Welcome members of The Swallows group!
- Free Sunday Night Camping!
- Reserve Friday and Saturday nights, get Sunday night free! Discount is applied at time of reservation when all three nights are reserved simultaneously.
- Fri 10:00pm - 2:00am
- Sat - Sun
- Relaxing Massage
- You're on vacation - treat yourself to an incredible massage! Jim is available to massage weekend days. Be sure to reserve your time and let the stress fade away! To schedule an appointment, TEXT or call 908-229-0817 Garden Gazebo
- Sat 9:00am - 9:45am
- Yoga with Dan
- Everyone is welcome! All of our bodies and goals are very different, and this class honors whatever level you are at in your yoga practice.
- Sat 11:30am - 4:30pm
- Free & Confidential HIV & Syphilis Testing
- Caring Communities is again partnering with The Woods Campground for another season of free Syphilis Testing! If you're sexually active, you should be tested.
- Drag Painting Workshop
- Sat 1:30pm -
- Golf Cart Registration
- All golf carts must be registered with proof of insurance coverage. Check your sticker to see when your registration expires.
In front of Guest Services
- Sat 2:00pm -
- Volleyball Social Play
- Come by yourself or with friends. Form teams on the court. Sand Volleyball Courts
- Sat 2:30pm -
- Golf Cart Speed Acquisition Training
- EVERY golf cart driver MUST repeat the Golf Cart Speed Acquisition Training.
Leaves from the Guest Services office
- Sat 4:00pm -
- Cutest Dog Pageant
- Sat 7:00pm - Loads at the Guest Services Office
- Hey Ride
- If you don't know already, you'll learn why we spell our hey rides with an 'e'
- Sat 10:00pm -
- Sun. 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Brunch Buffet
- Don’t leave camp without it! Re-charge at the end of your fun weekend with a full stomach from the Woods Sunday Brunch! Menu selections vary each week with plenty of items to please everyone's palate. Visit the cafe web page here. Woods Cafe
- Sun 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Jim Thorpe Bike Train
- We're organizing a road trip to a train trip to a bike trip!
Step back in time and enjoy a relaxing train ride through the Lehigh Gorge for 25 miles, then pedal your bike back down to Jim Thorpe at your own pace along the Lehigh Gorge Rail-Trail. Your day begins in Jim Thorpe where you & your bike will board the Lehigh Gorge Scenic Railway for a one hour ride as the train swings onto the former Lehigh Valley main line and passes Glen Onoko, the southern gateway to the Lehigh Gorge State Park. While you sit back, relax and take in the outstanding scenery, the train will follow the winding Lehigh River for 25 miles, rounding curve after curve until you reach the village of White Haven. Here you and your bike will be dropped off at the Lehigh Gorge trailhead. Once at the trailhead, pedal at your own pace down the Lehigh Gorge Rail-Trail for 25 miles back to Jim Thorpe. Along the way, you’ll pass canal remnants, scenic overlooks and railroad trestles. Remember your camera. The many sparkling waterfalls provide great photo opportunities. Advance tickets/reservations are required and can be made by calling Pocono Biking at: 570-325-3654
Train Ride/Shuttle with your own bike: $25.00 per person
Train Ride/Shuttle with a Trek bike rental: $42.00 per person
- Sun 10:00am -
- Free & Confidential HIV & STD Testing
- HIV (1 minute test) and STD testing. Free and quick testing provided by NovusACS - the Lehigh Valley's first and only primary care practice to specialize in healthcare for the LGBT adult. Clubhouse Patio
- ** Parties with alcohol
- Any alcohol served at this event is provided by guests of The Woods Campground or purchased through an ongoing monetary party fund collected at previous gatherings. You must be 21 to consume alcoholic beverages.