Drag Your Ass to The Woods Weekend
The Woods Community has always had a love for our drag performers, so we thought a weekend tribute to drag is overdue! Just like every theme on The Woods’ schedule, this weekend is for everyone - drag is not a requirement, but why not have some fun and give it a try? Curious about drag? This would be a great place to start and learn from some very entertaining veterans.
Other fun stuff: Cutest Dog Pageant! Hey Ride!
Free Sunday Night Camping!
Welcome members of The Swallows group!
- Free Sunday Night Camping!
- Reserve Friday and Saturday nights, get Sunday night free! Discount is applied at time of reservation when all three nights are reserved simultaneously.
- Fri 10:00pm - 2:00am
- Disco Diva Night
- The Disco era was all about the divas. Tonight, our DJ will feature the best hits from the artists who filled gay club dance floors around the world! Have some fun and dress the theme!
Dance Club with DJ Andy
- Sat - Sun
- Relaxing Massage
- You're on vacation - treat yourself to an incredible massage! Jim is available to massage weekend days. Be sure to reserve your time and let the stress fade away! To schedule an appointment, TEXT or call 908-229-0817 Garden Gazebo
- Sat 9:00am - 9:45am
- Yoga with Dan
- Everyone is welcome! All of our bodies and goals are very different, and this class honors whatever level you are at in your yoga practice.
- Sat 10:30am -
- Golf Cart Registration
- All golf carts must be registered with proof of insurance coverage. Check your sticker to see when your registration expires.
Woods Store Loft
- Sat 11:30am - 4:30pm
- Free & Confidential HIV & Syphilis Testing
- Caring Communities is again partnering with The Woods Campground for another season of free Syphilis Testing! If you're sexually active, you should be tested.
- Sat 1:30pm -
- Drag Painting Workshop: "All about that base"
- Join makeup queen Pola Frost for this super important drag workshop. The base can make or break your look! Topics include: Shaving, Pepping the Skin, Foundation, Options and Powders. This workshop features a surprise model - if he can be transformed, ANYONE can be transformed!
Dance Club featuring Pola Frost
- Sat 2:00pm -
- Volleyball Social Play
- Come by yourself or with friends. Form teams on the court. Sand Volleyball Courts
- Sat 2:30pm -
- Golf Cart Speed Acquisition Training
- EVERY golf cart driver MUST repeat the Golf Cart Speed Acquisition Training.
Leaves from the Guest Services office
- Sat 4:00pm -
- Cutest Dog Pageant
- The guests at The Woods seem to have the cutest pets on the planet! You think your dog has that runway je n'est ce quoi and grab our judge's votes? Trophy will be awarded.
- Sat 7:00pm - Loads at the Guest Services Office
- Hey Ride
- If you don't know already, you'll learn why we spell our hey rides with an 'e'
- Sat 10:00pm -
- Who Da Queen? YOU Da Queen!!
- Join our beautiful and hilarious hostess Pola Frost and "Be A Queen (or King)" for the evening. Come to perform, be seen, or just watch (BYO folding chair). Bring your own music or we'll try to find it for you. Prizes for the best dressed and best performances.
Dance Club with Pola Frost
- Sat 11:30pm -
- Drag Night in the Club
- Be inspired this weekend and fill the dance floor with fierce dance moves and fabulousness!
- Sun. 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Brunch Buffet
- Don’t leave camp without it! Re-charge at the end of your fun weekend with a full stomach from the Woods Sunday Brunch! Menu selections vary each week with plenty of items to please everyone's palate. Visit the cafe web page here. Woods Cafe
- Sun 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Jim Thorpe Bike Train
- We're organizing a road trip to a train trip to a bike trip!
Step back in time and enjoy a relaxing train ride through the Lehigh Gorge for 25 miles, then pedal your bike back down to Jim Thorpe at your own pace along the Lehigh Gorge Rail-Trail. Your day begins in Jim Thorpe where you & your bike will board the Lehigh Gorge Scenic Railway for a one hour ride as the train swings onto the former Lehigh Valley main line and passes Glen Onoko, the southern gateway to the Lehigh Gorge State Park. While you sit back, relax and take in the outstanding scenery, the train will follow the winding Lehigh River for 25 miles, rounding curve after curve until you reach the village of White Haven. Here you and your bike will be dropped off at the Lehigh Gorge trailhead. Once at the trailhead, pedal at your own pace down the Lehigh Gorge Rail-Trail for 25 miles back to Jim Thorpe. Along the way, you’ll pass canal remnants, scenic overlooks and railroad trestles. Remember your camera. The many sparkling waterfalls provide great photo opportunities. Advance tickets/reservations are required and can be made by calling Pocono Biking at: 570-325-3654
Train Ride/Shuttle with your own bike: $35.00 per person
Train Ride/Shuttle with a Trekbike rental: $55.00 per person
- Sun 10:00am -
- Free & Confidential HIV & STD Testing
- HIV (1 minute test) and STD testing. Free and quick testing provided by NovusACS - the Lehigh Valley's first and only primary care practice to specialize in healthcare for the LGBT adult. Clubhouse Patio