Drag Your Ass to The Woods Weekend
The Woods Community has always had a love for our drag performers, so we are bringing back this weekend theme! Just like every theme on The Woods’ schedule, this weekend is for everyone - drag is not a requirement, but why not have some fun and give it a try? Curious about drag? This would be a great place to start and learn from some very entertaining veterans. Friday night shot crawl! Drag Yard Sale! Hey Ride!
Free Sunday Night Camping!
Drag Your Ass to The Woods
- Free Sunday Night Camping!
- Reserve Friday and Saturday nights, get Sunday night free! Discount is applied at time of reservation when all three nights are reserved simultaneously.
- Fri 8:00pm -
- 8 8's at 8 on the 8th Camp Crawl**
- This event is a shot crawl with stops at 8 campsites that contain an 8. Of course, it's on the 8th and we're starting at 8pm. $8 donation requested (benefits the camp party fund). Drag attire is encouraged!
Stops at sites 8, F-18, 48, 58, 68, 78, 138 & 148! (subject to change)
Gather at site 8 - Please arrive before 8pm
- Fri 10:00pm - 2:00am
- Disco Diva Night
- The Disco era was all about the divas. Tonight, our DJ will feature the best hits from the artists who filled gay club dance floors around the world! Have some fun and dress the theme!
Dance Club with DJ NRG
- Sat - Sun
- Relaxing Massage
- You're on vacation - treat yourself to an incredible massage! Jim is available to massage weekend days. Be sure to reserve your time and let the stress fade away! To schedule an appointment, TEXT or call 908-229-0817 Garden Gazebo
- Sat 10:00am - 10:45am
- Yoga with Dan
- Everyone is welcome! All of our bodies and goals are very different, and this class honors whatever level you are at in your yoga practice.
- Sat 10:00am -
- Golf Cart Registration
- All golf carts must be registered with proof of insurance coverage. Check your sticker to see when your registration expires.
Woods Store Loft
- Sat 11:00am -
- Golf Cart Speed Acquisition Training
- Gather in front of Guest Services office. Requirement of all cart drivers.
- Sat 11:30am -
- Free & Confidential HIV & STI Testing
- HIV (1 minute test) and STI testing. Free and quick testing provided by NovusACS - the Lehigh Valley's first and only primary care practice to specialize in healthcare for the LGBTQ adult.
NOVUS Mobile Unit
- Sat 1:30pm -
- Drag Painting Workshop: "Subject tbd"
- Join makeup queen Pola Frost for this super important drag workshop.
Dance Club featuring Pola Frost
- Sat 2:00pm -
- Volleyball Social Play
- Come by yourself or with friends. Form teams on the court. Sand Volleyball Courts
- Sat 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Farrah & Klamidia's Drag Yard Sale Benefit
- Plenty of dresses, outfits, and accessories to choose from to look your best for tonight's drag party. All proceeds go to the Camp Fund, Queens Fund, and Farrah's Charity to help those living with depression.
Site 6. Courtyard at the Lake
- Sat 7:00pm - Loads at the Guest Services Office
- Hey Ride
- If you don't know already, you'll learn why we spell our hey rides with an 'e'
- Sat 10:00pm -
- Who Da Queen? YOU Da Queen!!
- Join our beautiful and hilarious hostess Pola Frost and "Be A Queen (or King)" for the evening. Come to perform, be seen, or just watch (BYO folding chair). Bring your own music or we'll try to find it for you. Prizes for the best dressed and best performances.
Dance Club with Pola Frost
- Sat 11:30pm -
- Drag Night in the Club
- Be inspired this weekend and fill the dance floor with fierce dance moves and fabulousness!
Dance Club w/ DJ NRG
- Sun. 9:00am - Noon (based on availability)
- Brunch Buffet
- Don’t leave camp without it! Re-charge at the end of your fun weekend with a full stomach from the Woods Sunday Brunch! Menu selections vary each week with plenty of items to please everyone's palate. Visit the cafe web page here. Woods Cafe
- Sun 10:00am -
- Free & Confidential HIV & STI Testing
- HIV (1 minute test) and STI testing. Free and quick testing provided by NovusACS - the Lehigh Valley's first and only primary care practice to specialize in healthcare for the LGBTQ adult. Clubhouse Patio