LGBT Pride Weekend
Now, more than ever, we must come together to show our pride in our community! Shot Crawl! Craft Beer Swap! Pride Block Party! Comedy by Brad Loekle! Glow Party!
Welcome Lehigh Valley Hash House Harriers (the drinking group with a running problem)!
- Fri 8:00pm -
- 8 8's at 8 on the 8th Camp Crawl** (RAINBOW Edition)
- This event is a shot crawl with stops at 8 campsites that contain an 8. Of course, it's on the 8th and we're starting at 8pm. $8 donation requested (benefits the camp party fund). Wear your Pride rainbow colors!
Stops at sites 8, F-18, 48, 58, 68, 78, 138 & 148! (subject to change)
Gather at site 8 - Please arrive before 8pm
- Fri 10:00pm - 2:00am
- Ultra Glam Dance Party
- Bring your true diva to the dance floor! This night will feature some of the biggest music divas to ever hit the clubs!
Dance Club w/ DJ Rebos
- Sat - Sun
- Relaxing Massage
- You're on vacation - treat yourself to an incredible massage! Jim is available to massage weekend days. Be sure to reserve your time and let the stress fade away! To schedule an appointment, TEXT or call 908-229-0817
- Sat 9:00am - 9:45am
- Yoga with Dan
- Everyone is welcome! All of our bodies and goals are very different, and this class honors whatever level you are at in your yoga practice.
- Sat 10:00am - 10:30am
- Stretch & Tone Gym Class
- Join us for The Woods stretching and toning exercise group. Your video instructor will take you through each exercise allowing you to adjust your own tolerance along the way. A yoga mat and rubber exercise bands or tubes are suggested. Sessions last approximately 30 minutes. Dance Club
- Sat 11:30am - 4:30pm
- Free & Confidential HIV & Syphilis Testing
- Caring Communities is again partnering with The Woods Campground for another season of free Syphilis Testing! If you're sexually active, you should be tested.
- Sat 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Naked Hike!
- Explore The Woods trails on this guided hike including our newest addition - just completed! Approx 3 miles. Sneakers or boots recommended.
Meet at the Massage Gazebo
- Sat 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- Big Gay Pool Party
- Dance to your favorite club hits in and around the Woods pool! This ultimate pool party features our live club DJ spinning from his perch above the pool! Don't forget your sunscreen! Pool Deck w/ DJ David Petrilla
- Sat 2:00pm -
- Volleyball Social Play
- Come by yourself or with friends. Form teams on the court.
Sand Volleyball Courts
- Sat 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Craft Beer Swap Party**
- Craft beer lovers - this event is for you! Try some new-to-you crafts brews and possibly take a few to-go to enjoy later. Do not drink and drive!
Here's how this is going to go down:
SWAPPERS: Bring chilled bottles or cans of craft beer to site 50. A large ice-filled cooler will be available to accept contributions. For each standard size craft beer you will receive a ticket. Those tickets can then be spent to receive a beer of your choice to try, or re-try as needed. Easy-peasy. Home brewers are also welcome to share your good brews. Please, no experiments. Labeled or easily identified preferably. NO "fake" craft beers like Labatts! We’ll be watching the check in’s like a hawk!
Cash contributions will be accepted for popcorn, or other snacks, and the ton of ice provided by the camp. No tickets will be sold by the hosts to exchange for beer. Beer contributors may do as they see fit with their tickets.
NON-SWAPPERS: If you're friendly and smell nice, maybe one of the swappers will give you a swig or two out of their bottles!
- Sat 6:30pm -
- Pride Golf Cart Parade
- Decorate your carts to show your pride and follow the parade to the party!
Meet at site 54
- Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- LGBT Pride Block Party**
- June is Pride month and The Woods is no exception! This Pride Block Party features music, snacks and drink stations representing the different colors of the pride flag and different families in our community (Bear Pride, Leather Pride, Bi Pride, Trans Pride, Drag Pride, Nudist Pride, etc). Dress in the color or family of your choice and be proud of who you are!
Diversity Way (below the pool)
- Sat 8:30pm -
- Ladies of Lehighton Pride Stage Show
- The Ladies put on a fierce show to culminate the Pride Celebration!
Diversity Way Pride Block Party
- Sat 10:00pm -
- Comedy by Brad Loekle
- The Woods is proud to bring back comedian, writer and actor Brad Loekle! Brad was a semi-finalist in season 9 of NBC's Last Comic Standing, but you may also recognize Brad from the past 9 years on TruTV’s hit original series, World’s Dumbest. Brad's snarky wit was also put to good use as a writer for comedy icon Joan River's on E!'s Fashion Police. In 2016, he was one of the stars of Logo TV's "Bianca's Comedy Cabaret" - a comedy special hosted by Drag Race winner, Bianca Del Rio. Brad has also made appearances on an assortment of shows on E!, VH1, MTV, Logo and many more! Bring your own chairs and set up early to be in the splash zone!
- Sat 11:00pm - 2:00am
- Blacklight Dance Party
- The black light cannons will be pumping full power to illuminate your fluorescent accented outfits!
Dance Club with DJ David Petrilla
- Sun 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Brunch Buffet
- Don’t leave camp without it! Re-charge at the end of your fun weekend with a full stomach from the Woods Sunday Brunch! Menu selections vary each week with plenty of items to please everyone's palate.
- Sun 10:00am -
- Free & Confidential HIV & STD Testing
- HIV (1 minute test) and STD testing. Free and quick testing provided by NovusACS - the Lehigh Valley's first and only primary care practice to specialize in healthcare for the LGBT adult.
- Sun 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- Big Gay Pool Party
- Dance to your favorite club hits in and around the Woods pool! This ultimate pool party features our live club DJ spinning from his perch above the pool! Don't forget your sunscreen!Pool Deck
- **Events with alcohol
- Any alcohol served at this event is provided by guests of The Woods Campground or purchased through an ongoing monetary party fund collected at previous gatherings. You must be 21 to consume alcoholic beverages.