Campground Membership (Required)
- $40 per person per season
Single Visit Membership:
- $25 per person (Valid 7 consecutive days)
Daily Passes Visit during time periods indicated without overnight accommodations.
- $15 – Mon. / Tue. / Wed. / Thurs. 10AM-8PM*
- $20 – Fri. / Sat. : Half Day 10AM-6PM or 6PM-2AM; Sun 10AM-8PM
- $32 – Fri. / Sat. : Whole Day 10AM-2AM
Seasonal: Good during any daily pass period May-October
* Weekday visits after 8 PM require overnight stay
Applicable for all campsites, cabins and park models.
- Rates are for a 3:00 PM check-in and 12:00 NOON check-out.
- Deposits will be applied to the end of your stay.
- There are no refunds for early departures.
- Full campsite fee payment is due upon the arrival of the first person.
- Online reservations charge full amount at the time of reservation.
- 15+ days prior to arrival: 100% refund* or credit of deposit towards another date in the same season.
- 8-14 days prior to arrival: 50% refund* or credit of deposit towards another date in the same season.
- 7 days or less will forfeit your deposit. No shows will affect future reservation privileges.
- No credits for Holiday weekends, Illumination weekend or the final weekend of the season.
- Note: Weather forecasts. changes in your job, available days off, weddings, funerals, community health scares, personal health or family situations do not warrant an exception to our policy. Consider our flex pricing* to reduce any risk from unexpected circumstances.
*A refund will only be issued if the reservation was made with our flex pricing rate.
Many guests utilize our storage area in between their visits. All that is required is to register your RV with us at Guest Services and sign a storage agreement. We’ll provide your RV an ID# to help identify it. The cost of storage is $10/week for regular* campers or $15/week for others (*3 or more full weekend visits per season). Storage fees must be paid in advance through your next scheduled visit. You can also store your RV at The Woods during the off season at the same rate. Storage is at your own risk and The Woods is not responsible for damage or theft. RV owner will be solely responsible for insurance covering any type of damage whatsoever to the unit while in storage on The Woods property (e.g., snow, wind, malicious damage, accidents, etc.)
RV Moves (on and off your site)
We do provide a service to move trailers on and off campsites with advanced notification. The fee for this service is $5 per move.
This can be arranged with guest services. There is a separate agreement to sign for this service. Sorry, this service is not available for 5th Wheel trailers.
It is important that you alert Guest Services to schedule your moves and update us on any additional reservations or cancellations.