Your privacy is important to us.
INformation you provide to us:
When creating a membership or reserving campsites on our site, you will be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, driver’s license number, vehicle plate number, emergency contact name and phone number and, if you are booking reservations, your credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. You can easily book reservations without having to re-enter your information each time. Your data ties into all areas of our reservation software such as resort credit, waiting list data, RV storage, the Camping Family tool, golf cart registration and store purchases.
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other outside individual or company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To protect other guests Any incidents which violate our rules and policies get documented and remain on file for our security team to review in case of repeat offenses. We also retain information if someone is banned to trigger our team if an attempt is made to create a new account and/or visit the resort after the ban has been implemented.
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. Please don’t use a fake email address when you create your account because you will never receive important communication regarding your reservations, password or other communication from Guest Services.
- We will not send you postal mail We communicate via electronic methods. The only exceptions are if you ask us to use postal mail to send gift cards, lost items or merchandise.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties (credit card processors) who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- You can opt-out of receiving certain marketing or promotional communications from The Woods Camping Resort at any time by logging into your account and checking the “Do not email” indicator to “YES.”
- You can also use the “Unsubscribe” link in the email communications we send.
- If you would like to review, update, rectify, or delete any personal information we have about you, you can log into your account and edit accordingly.