storing your rv AT THE WOODS CAMPING RESORT
Many guests utilize our storage area in between their visits. All that is required is to register your RV with us at Guest Services and sign a storage agreement.
There is nothing you need to do in advance except gather the details about your RV (year, make, model, plate #, etc.). Everything is done at the check-in desk with a Guest Services team member. We’ll provide your RV an ID# to help identify it.
- The cost for storage is $15/week.
- Storage fees must be paid in advance through your next scheduled visit.
- You can also store your RV at The Woods during the off season at the same rate. You will not have access to your unit when The Woods is closed.
- Storage is at your own risk and The Woods is not responsible for damage or theft. RV owner will be solely responsible for insurance covering any type of damage whatsoever to the unit while in storage on The Woods property (e.g., snow, wind, malicious damage, accidents, etc.)
rv valet services
Let us move your RV On and Off your campsite.
We provide a service to move trailers on and off campsites with advanced notification. The fee for this service is $8 per move.
- This can be set up during the reservation process.
- It can also be arranged with guest services with an email or phone call.
- There is a separate agreement to sign for this service. Sorry, this service is not available for 5th Wheel trailers or drivable RVs.
It is important that you alert Guest Services well in advance to schedule your moves and update us on any additional reservations, transfers or cancellations.