Tips and features...
- Clear your history and cache. Every season, we make enhancements to our system. It’s always a good idea to start with a fresh presentation of our website.
- Website sluggish? This is to be expected. The website will be slow due to the level of users. We have expanded our server to MAXIMUM capacity for the launch but you still may experience a slow connection or connection spin. Clicking refresh may help but do not click continuously - that will only add to this congestion!
- Study our map (print it out) and review our site descriptions online so you know the site amenities, size and recommended RV type. We will not refund if your RV does not fit on a site.
- Know the amenities you want on your site and what else you’ll accept if your ideal site is not available. Once you put in your arrival date and number of nights, ALL available sites will appear listing their amenities! Choose quickly because the same sites are likely displayed on another person’s screen too!
- Be sure to have the complete contact information for all the people on your reservation.
- If you plan ahead, you won’t have to type in your guest’s information on your reservations. Populate them instantly using the “My Camping Family” tool! Here’s a video tutorial.
- Same address? If your guests share an address, we have convenient click boxes to easily copy an address and populate the address fields.
- Don’t Give Up! If you don’t get the site or weekend you want, try again! If another guest changes their mind or realizes a mistake, a site may become available again. Every season, we’re contacted by guests who accidentally double book weekends so we often have sites to offer from our waiting list.
- We advise you to complete each reservation separately. Even though we’ve been told the tool to add additional reservations can handle opening day site traffic, we know no way to duplicate the demand of opening day reservations to test it. Please pay after each reservation and then go back in to reserve your next one.
Things you need to know...
- If you’ve been to The Woods, then you have an account already. If this is the case, DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT! If you don’t recall your ID#, you can use your email address. If you forgot your password, use the link to create a new one or just email us to reset it. Do not do this minutes prior to the launch!
- The person making reservations must have an account with our system where your valid credit card information is securely stored with us to process payment very easily - now and in the future. Don’t have an account? Create one by clicking here.
- Log into your account prior to picking dates. You’ll save precious time because you’ll have to log in anyway when it comes time to settle up.
- If you have Resort Credit, you can use that as a payment option. Click the tutorial link to review the process to do this.
- We do not accept checks as payment online.
- Full payment will be required at the time of your reservation.
- Many of you have guests joining you the day after you arrive. During the reservation process, you can easily tell us who will be registered on which days. Click the tutorial link to review the process to do this.
- Our waiting list system sorts based on the time stamp of when the request was made. We will offer available sites in the order of when you added yourself. You can now review, edit and delete your waiting list listings when you log into your account.
- Flex Rate Pricing. You will see an option when reserving online to choose our Flex Pricing. This pricing is higher than our standard rates but comes with the ability to book your campsites with the flexibility to receive a no-questions-asked refund. Normal cancellation policy time frames and terms will be enforced.
- Prior to finalizing your reservations, you will see a confirmation screen listing your camping dates, camper names and charges. You will also automatically receive a receipt emailed to you for each of your reservations. If you need a confirmation later, just log into your account and click the RESERVATIONS link.
After the reservation process...
- Log into your account and review your reservations. Click the RESERVATIONS LINK. Look at your dates and hover over your listing to see the names registered for that reservation.
- Do you need to add or delete people from your reservation? Email Guest Services and we’ll be happy to do this for you.
- Did you or your camping partners create duplicates? Do you have multiple sites during the same camping period? Let us know ASAP. Immediately notification will be considered a mistake and fixes for these will not follow the normal cancellation policy.
- Contact us immediately if the dates are wrong, the site # is wrong or if you intended to have more or less people on that reservation.
- Review your waiting list entries. You can now edit or delete them as needed.
If you’ve made a reservation and need to add guests to that reservation, you just need to let us know. This instruction must come from the primary camper – the one who created/paid for the reservation initially. The best way to do this is via email.
- All guests should have an account in our system. If they don’t, one can be created here. If they have been to The Woods in the past, they have an account. Do not create a duplicate.
- Send us the names of the folks you want added to each reservation. Include their membership ID#. Often, they may have the same name as someone else.
- When providing the names, let us know who will be responsible for payment. The easiest method is payment by the “primary camper” – the person who made the reservation. Guests can then reimburse that person. We can provide the costs breakdown per person (equally or according to how our rate card calculates this).
- Actual membership does not occur until check in so make sure everyone has their complete account up to date and they bring their membership card (if they were granted one) or driver’s license.