Relax and Have Fun!
To read our Emergency Procedures, click here.
Be sure to read our FAQ page for even more useful information.
The camping season is May through October.
RULES AND POLICIES
- All patrons of The Woods Campground must be 18 or older and have a valid membership. A photo ID is necessary at time of membership application. Membership card and photo ID are required at time of check-in for each visit.
- On arrival, all campers and visitors must report to the registration desk and settle their camping or visitor fees.
- Full campsite fee payment is due upon the arrival of the first person on the reservation.
- Camping is an outdoor experience; therefore, we do not give refunds due to the discomfort of nature, weather or early departures.
- Weeknight arrivals after 10pm must be pre-arranged. Call 610-377-9577 or email Guest Services.
- Wristbands MUST be worn at all times. A replacement band is available provided you return the broken band to the registration desk.
- All day pass guests should park their vehicle in the parking lot next to the office. Any day pass guest who stays over the allotted time will be charged an additional day pass rate or overnight camping rate. Please let us know in advance if this is your intention.
- Vehicle limit at site is one. Any additional vehicles must be parked in a parking lot except for unloading and loading on days of arrival or departure.
- Please obey the 5MPH speed limit in the campsite areas at all times. The speed limit on the access road is ranges from 10 to 15MPH. Please respect the residents who live along this road by adhering to this limit as you enter and leave the campground.
- Electric golf carts are permitted after they have been registered with us. A Woods Campground permit sticker is required. A permit contract is required prior to cart use on campground property. Please visit our Golf Cart page for this form. Annual renewal is necessary. Please use access roads at posted speed limits. Proof of insurance is required. Passengers are limited to the number of properly installed seats. Front and rear lights are required for night use. Do NOT drive while intoxicated. You will be held fully responsible for the action of all drivers of your golf cart (authorized or not).
- Friendly dogs or other domestic animals are allowed. Evidence of vaccination is required to be available if asked. Only pets accompanying individuals having overnight accommodations are permitted to be on the property. With the exception of legitimate service animals, pets are not allowed in the clubhouse recreation area – only by your campsite or walking with a leash. While walking your dog within the camping area, your leash should not extend beyond 6 feet. In more rural areas of camp, your leash can extend further. Dogs must be secured at your campsite. Either inside your climate controlled camping unit or outside when weather permits. Dogs remaining outdoors must either tied with a leash that should not allow the dog to walk beyond any of your site borders or in a secure temporary fenced in area which is high enough to not allow the dog to jump out. You must clean up after your pet and discard the waste in the nearest trash can. Poop bags are provided throughout camp. Excessive barking or howling will not be tolerated. You will be held fully responsible for the action of your animal. Pets (including emotional support animals, comfort animals and pet partners) are NOT allowed inside Cabins or Park Model Resort Home rentals. Legitimate service animals must be cleared through campground owners. ADA and FHA information can be found here and here.
- Please use the designated smoking areas around the recreation area. Smoking, vaping and the use of hookah are all considered the same. No smoking will be allowed inside the clubhouse, café, lanai or dance club. Please refrain from smoking from within 15 feet of any entrance area. To preserve our natural setting, please dispose of your cigarette butts in an ashtray or proper container.
- Please recycle your bottles and cans. Trash and recyclables should be deposited in the appropriate collection bins.
- No illegal activity is allowed. No drugs, fireworks, firearms, or any weapons of any kind are allowed. Firearms include BB, pellet and paintball guns.
- Racism and discrimination have no place at The Woods Camping Resort. All guests are expected to treat each other as equals. Any guest who fails to comply with this policy is not welcome. For further information on this subject and the process to report abuse, please visit our Anti-Racism- Anti-Discrimination page.
- No symbols of hate, discrimination or racism are allowed. Confederate flags, Nazi swastikas or any other supremacist symbols are prohibited.
- All areas of the property except the inside dining room are clothing optional.
- No public sexual activity is allowed.
- Any behavior which is deemed violent or overly offensive will result in immediate removal from the property and loss of membership. If you would have to apologize for it later… it’s not allowed.
- Please gain permission before photographing or video recording any guests. Do NOT post photos taken at The Woods Campground if you don’t have permission of all the people in the photo.
- Please swim in designated areas only. Swimming in the lake is prohibited
- In the event of emergency, fire or security issue, please contact a member of The Woods staff immediately. A first aid kit is available at Guest Services and at each comfort station. AED machines are located in the Dorothy Comfort Station and on the Clubhouse Patio.
- Please report any damage or maintenance issues to Guest Services immediately. There is an easy reporting tool on our App.
- Please use our laundry facilities. Wash lines at your site are not allowed.
- Dish washing should be done in designated sinks at our comfort stations.
- Campsite quiet hours are 11PM to 8AM. Please respect your fellow campers.
- Do not attract or feed any wildlife. No hunting is allowed on the property.
- Please do not cut any trees on the property – alive or dead. Seasoned and split firewood is available at the camp store.
- Please control the height of your campfire. Do not use gasoline or other dangerous liquids. Do not burn plastic, garbage or leaves. Never leave your fire unattended. Douse with water before leaving your site or going to bed.
- Please refrain from adding harsh chemicals to your holding tanks. Our septic system relies on bacteria to work properly. To prevent clogs, let your holding tanks fill before emptying into our septic system.
- Vendors must be pre-approved and arranged through management prior to entering the campground. No business activity from your campsite is permitted without written permission from campground owners.
- Fundraising efforts at the campground must be pre-approved through camp management. To protect the integrity of all fundraising efforts, informative documentation of the charity or QR codes to the charity’s website must be displayed at every collection point or on the person(s) conducting the fundraising. All monies raised must be turned over to campground management within 48 hours after the event. The Woods will send the donation to the charity.
- When hiking, do not trespass on adjoining property. Hiking trail maps which show our property border are available on our website, and on The Woods app.
- All guests MUST shower with soap prior to using the spas. Absolutely no sexual activity is allowed in the spas. Pool spa closes at midnight. Patio spas closes at 2AM.
- For our cancellation policy, see the bottom of THIS page.
- Follow all posted rules. Posted rules take priority over these or other printed rules.
- Any exceptions to these policies must be made in writing by campground ownership.
Policy is subject to change.