List your RV For Sale
- Provide a complete description with year, make, and model.
- Describe any extra options beyond the standard model. Also, list any enhancements you’ve done to the unit.
- Be honest about damage or work required. Your temporary fix may not be satisfactory to the buyer. But some buyers like a DIY project.
- Look for comps. See what others are asking elsewhere for your identical RV. This will help as a backup to justify your price.
- Include lots of photos. And clean up the background in your photos. Make your bed! Pick up your undies! Vacuum your carpet! Wash the exterior!
- Is your camper on a seasonal campsite? Be sure to indicate whether purchase also includes the rights to that campsite. Always check with campground management whether this is possible.
- Create a listing for your RV on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist and we can simply link it from this page. This expands your selling opportunity beyond just The Woods.